Seven things about me you may not know:
1. I love to cook, but have a hard time thinking what to make for dinner every night.
2. I used to play roller hockey on a co-ed league where I was the only woman.
3. I'm afraid of color! (All the walls in my home are beige!!)
4. My favorite music is metal and/or heavy metal (though I love almost all music).
5. I can do a little painting, drawing, sewing, crafting, but am master none.
6. I was born in Argentina and speak fluent Spanish.
7. I've played the piano since I was 11.
I was tagged by Nan at La Chambre Rose . What a great way to get to know new people and invite others to visit you. Everyone loves a friendly "Hello" so be sure to visit these beautiful blogs:
Lisa at A Thing for Roses makes great finds on her treasure hunts, then transforms them into beautiful things for her home.
Lea at Farmhouse Blessings is so creative and one of the nicest ladies! She also has a great giveaway going on until May 26th. Be sure to drop her a note and enter.
Becky at Just Bee'n Me has a wonderful blog and she is so very talented, too. You gotta check it out. She's got some great things coming up. Don't miss it!
Gina at Patra's Other Place lives in Australia and has a gorgeous collection of vintage linens. She's the one who first inspired me to start blogging and has several blogs of her own. Thanks Gina!
Michelle at Rose Garden Romantic is such a sweet and friendly lady. You'll love her! She makes beautiful altered art that brings back the beauty of years gone by.
If you want to see some beautiful (amazing really) embroidery, please stop by Yesteryear Embroideries. Kathleen does magic with needle and floss! Talk about talented!!
Last, but not least, is Becky at Sweet Cottage Dreams. Becky is the sweetest, nicest lady you will ever meet. She has the most wonderful blog! I promise you won't be disappointed if you visit her.
If you have been tagged, here is what is requested:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.