VISIT ME ON EBAY

VISIT ME ON EBAY
Click on the pink bedding

Friday, July 11, 2008

Yippee!! I WON the Flea Market Floosie Emergency Kit!

I was working in the garden early today while it was still relatively cool. After a few hours of working, my daughter comes running out with a package. I was so excited because I knew exactly what it was. It's the Flea Market Floosie Emergency Kit that I won from Jan at Daylily Lane.
The box was all hand decorated with the prettiest Hibiscus Flowers. They are so pretty that my daughter started cutting out for her to keep. I tried to get a good picture of them, but couldn't for some reason (must be the camera).



Everything was wrapped inside pretty paper and sealed with a little label the said, "Congratulations" on it. When I removed the paper, out pops Jan's kit. She's so thoughtful. It's full of tons of goodies!

The Flea Market Floosie kit is full of everything you can possibly need when you're out antiquing, junking or flea marketing. The cutest pink mesh bag is printed with a big pink hibiscus flower on it (you can see it peeking out from behind the flip-flops on the left) was stuffed full of on-the-go necessities: A pink sport bottle complete with non-slip grip and a ez-freeze gel tube that will keep my water nice and cold all day; a tub of handi-wipes; pink hand sanitizer; pink coin purse; band-aids; mini note pad with a pink pen; pink personal fan complete with batteries; two bags of yummy roasted almonds (there's only one now and I don't think the other one will make it to the weekend - I love nuts!); and pink Stride gum. In addition, for after-shopping care, there is a pedicure kit and a fluffy pink scrubby to wash with. I love that everything is color co-ordinated in PINK!
I couldn't believe how wonderful and useful this little kit is. I always think about taking these kind of things with me when I go junking, but I always forget! Now I have everything I need organized in this wonderful kit. All I have to do is hang it over my wheely basket handles and I'm ready to go. THANK YOU so much, Jan, I love it!

Jan has a wonderful blog full of all kinds of fun posts and pictures of her beautiful flowers. She and her sister make the best gift baskets for her church. And she even has an Etsy store. Pop on over to her blog and drop her a note. I'm sure she'd love to meet you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute and good idea!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Congratulations on winning! How fun and what a great idea! blessings, Kathleen

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I'm so happy for you! Isn't it nice to receive a treat now & then? This week I received an unexpected package of goodies in the mail from a blogger friend. Just made my day!

Smiles,
Lea

suzanne said...

Hi!!!!! So glad you stopped by my blog and for the sweet words. i need one of those money trees too. Boy, i could sure do some dammage if i had one.. come back soon!
suzanne

Devonia said...

A "fleamarket FLOOSIE kit"!?!?!? Oh my, that's the most clever gift basket I've ever seen. Lucky you, Patricia! I'll smile all day just thinking about it. Tooo creative! I'm tearing myself away from your blog (after drooling some more over your gorgeous linen finds) to see what else this "floosie" has to offer. I'll tell her you sent me!
ahem,Patricia, *I* was in my early twenties when I received my gift copy of "Fascinating Girl" and actually, it was helpful. Especially the "milk" tips. *wink*

My bests, Devonia

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

What a riot!!! You are right, it is chocked full of all things necessary for junking - especially the hand wipes. How many times have you had dirty fingers from rummaging? ha.

Congrats, Patricia!!

xo
Becky

Unknown said...

How fun for you! What a great idea, these give-aways....
~Liz~