VISIT ME ON EBAY

VISIT ME ON EBAY
Click on the pink bedding

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Rose Bowl!

 Every time I go to California, I try to make it just before the 2nd Sunday of the month. The Pasadena Rose Bowl is an absolute MUST for me!

 There are all kinds of vendors that range from vintage to antique, shabby chic to ultra modern.
 However, I have to admit that this past February I was very disappointed with "The Bowl".  They are under construction, it was extremely crowded due to limited space, and the vendors were charging amazingly high prices. AND I couldn't find one of my favorite venders. (insert very sad face here) I didn't come away with as much as I usually do.
 Still, there is no way I would miss it.  There are just so many fun and beautiful treasures to be found…I just had to look a little harder this time.

Even though it wasn't the shopping trip that I had expected, it was still worth the trip. And of course, the worse day of flea shopping is better than the best day at work.

Blessings,
Patricia :o)

7 comments:

Jan Hermann said...

Patricia,

Sounds like you had a good time, even though your favorite vendor couldn't be found. I haven't been doing much "shopping" - especially since 2009 when we got our first 2 pups and a year later our 3rd - they go everywhere with us. They are so special.

Jan (used to be from Rose Haven - and Jan & Tom's Place - just moved to this new blog)

Blondie's Journal said...

This is a fun way to look at it! I'd love to go, it looks like there are many treasures to be found! :)

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

I'm so sad I missed you this trip! Next time we will have to carve out some girl time :) Love the Rose Bowl!
xoxo
Judy

Jan Hermann said...

Patricia, I just had to come back here and say thanks for the comment about my jewelry!

And...by the way...I'm not a "new people" - in December 2008, I won a lovely pillow case from you - see your link http://vintagelinentreasures.blogspot.com/2008/12/yeah-we-have-winner-and-then-some.html

I was at Jan & Tom's Place at the time. :)

Patty Sumner said...

This looks like a wonderful day to spend a day. You are so right, any day at a flea market is a good day. So much better than a day at work...Blessings!

Bernideen said...

This Flea Market is featured in Romantic Homes this month - I have heard about it for years but never gotten there - wonderful that you could go!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

My daughter went and pretty much said the same thing, though she did find some beautiful silver plated flatware. But you are right..she paid too much.
I visited Ebay to see if you were selling anything..but nothing. :(
I have bought so many pretty pillowcases from you.
Mona