VISIT ME ON EBAY

VISIT ME ON EBAY
Click on the pink bedding

Friday, January 29, 2010

Lovely Gifts from Pam's Scottie Boy

One of God's greatest gifts to us are the friends we make on life's journey. Among His blessings, is a wonderful lady I met through the Internet. I never thought I could have such a warm and close friendship with some one whom I've never met in person.
Last week I opened up a brown paper parcel from Pam at Pam's Scottie Boy. I was so thrilled to find a beautiful card that she painted. She is so talented though she refuses to admit it. I love this little work of art. I'm not going to use it as a card, though. I'm framing it!

She also enclosed a hand made, hand embroidered pillow heart that she found on one of her treasure hunting travels. I have it hanging on the door knob of my guest room.


The pictures didn't come out as great as I though they would, but I hope you can see the work that is in this heart. It's done in counted cross stitch and also has pink ribbon running through it. ALL of it is cross stitched, even the white background. A beautiful soft wide lace goes all the way around it and it's finished with little bows at the top. So Sweet. Thank you, Pam!!



Blessings,
Patricia :o)




2 comments:

Duchess of Tea said...

Patricia darling, enjoy your new treasure both in the heart and in your new friend. It truly is amazing how two people can meet through a device rather than in person and yet become good friends. I posted a poem about such friendship awhie back, if you get a chance read it it is intersting. Have a marvelous weekend.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Famille Gerdel said...

Hi Patricia!

Your friend Pam is really generous ans talentuous, too. You're lucky!

I have a familial blog since more than 5 years from now. I found many friends to exchange. It's real fabulous.

Nice to read you... in English. I'm learning this language.

Anne ;-)
Québec City