VISIT ME ON EBAY

VISIT ME ON EBAY
Click on the pink bedding

Monday, October 27, 2008

Check out the Gasoline Prices



I was running some errands the other day and saw the gasoline price around our neighborhood. It was so shocking (in a very good way) to see them so low, that I had to take pictures. And it wasn't just these couple of stations, almost all the gas stations around here are below $2.50/gal. I never thought I'd see THAT again.
Up date since I took these pictures:
A couple of days ago I filled up for $2.28/gal. And today, I saw several places that showed, believe it or not, $2.19/gal!! This is sure going to help our budget. I hope this lower-prices trend continues!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day before the financial crash gas went to $6,56 a gallon here, that was scary!Now its only $5.06 a gallon
Diane

Michele said...

Yipppeeee...it's 2.59 here in Wisconsin!

Hugz,
Michele

Farmhouse Blessings said...

A silver lining! I bought gas for $2.02 a gallon today in Tennessee! Happy, happy, happy!

Smiles,
Lea

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Yippee! Ours just hit $1.99 here in Springfield, MO! Twyla

Unknown said...

Awesome! We are just barely under $3 here in Phoenix....

~Liz~

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi, gas is $2.32 here. What a relief! It has helped as I have been running back and forth to the vets clinic which is to miles away. Have a good week, blessings,Kathleen

Katie said...

Hi...Gasoline here in Seattle was over $4 a gallon until recently!...Katie